Smile

It was midnight. I was on the way home from a party. 'It was a nice party', I thought about it on the way home. Suddenly I tumbled and fell into a young man. »Oh sorry!«, I said and moved on. But he followed me. I was frightened. I went a bit faster, but I heard his steps again. I turned around and shoutes at him: »What are you doing there?! Get out of my way!«. »Woooow, wooow, wooow!«, he said. »Chill down. I just wanted to ask you out on a date«. I thought about it. »Okay«, I said. »Lets got to Buckles Steve«.

We had a really nice rest evening and at 4 o'clock I refounded me in his bed.

Cut.

I screamed. I ran faster and faster through the forest. I shouted and cried, but no one heard it. Looking over my shoulder I saw him. He was just two maybe three meters behind me.
I ran for my life. Sweat ran over my face, mixed with tears. I was so frightened, I didn't look at the bottom. This was my big mistake. I tumbled into a stone and I fell on the ground. Feeling a big pain at my knees and arms, I looked at them. They were bleeding. Nevertheless I tried to move on but he was faster. I felt a hard blow in my face.
Everything got dark.

Five minutes later everything was quiet.
A man came out of the forest, a smile on his face.


Ein kleiner Psycho-Thriller von einer Freundin und mir - Und deshalb auf Englisch, weil wir eine spannende und mysteriöse Story in Englisch schreiben mussten^^
Wie hat sie euch gefallen?
Ich würde mich sehr über Rückmeldungen freuen ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Du willst mir einen Kommentar schreiben?
Na dann schieß mal los!
Ich freue mich sehr über jeden einzelnen Kommentar sowie natürlich konstruktive Kritik und Deine ehrliche Meinung.

Ich werde versuchen alle Kommentare nicht nur zu lesen, sondern sie selbstverständlich auch zu beantworten (:

Liebe Grüße,
Deine Tina ~